Montréal SQiL - Introduction to Gitlab CI (in English)
On Sunday 16 September 2018 from 10h00 to 12h00.
Collège de Maisonneuve, 3800, rue Sherbrooke Est, Montréal, Montréal
This workshop is part of SQiL 2018.
SOGÉÉCOM - Collège de Maisonneuve's student union - invites you to a Gitlab CI workshop. Gitlab CI is the continuous integration framework used by the git hosting platform Gitlab.
- Why is continuous integration important?
- Introduction to Gitlab CI features
- Collaborative examples of Gitlab CI's uses
- How to install Gitlab CI and Docker on a private machine (advanced topic)
Prior knowledge of git is required to attend the workshop.
Please bring your own laptop. There are computers in the room where the event will take place, but they only run on Windows.
Room number: B-1166
Notes for the workshop can be found here.
- sqil2018 gitlab ci sogéécom english fete-des-possibles-2018